Convenient Public Parking
AAGOC offers convenient public parking for University of Michigan football and basketball games. The club is located directly across Stadium Boulevard from the south end of the stadium. MAP
- UM Football – There’s no prettier – or more convenient – place to tailgate
- UM Basketball – Walk right across the street to Crisler Arena
AAGOC FOOTBALL PARKING POLICIES
- Admission is payable in cash as you enter –
- $50 per vehicle regular games; $60 per vehicle MSU & OSU games
- $150 per vehicle with trailer regular games; $180 per vehicle with trailer MSU & OSU games. Contact Brian Stange, 734-663-4044 with questions about trailers.
- Motor homes, buses, large trucks and other large vehicles are not allowed. Vehicles with camping type trailers are also not allowed.
- Absolutely NO charcoal grills, fire pits or deep fryers are permitted.
- No drones. Law enforcement will not allow them because or our proximity to the stadium
- No holding of spaces for friends. For general admission, you must enter together if you wish to park together.
- Please play your music responsibly. Respect fellow tailgaters by keeping the volume at a reasonable level and playing music in good taste.
- Ropes are put in place by AAGOC and are not to be tampered with.
- Gates open at 7:30am for General Admission for all games except night games. Gates will open at noon for 8 pm games.
- Patrons may enter:
- Off Stadium Boulevard directly across from Crisler Arena
- Off South Main Street across from Pioneer High School near Scio Church Road MAP
- Gates close 2 hours after the game has ended. Vehicles will be towed at owner’s expense if left after the 2 hour limit.
- Handicapped parking is at the front of golf course, accessed by Gate 1 off of Stadium Blvd. You MUST have a Handicap Permit (placard or plate) to park in an AAGOC designated handicap parking area.
- Canopies no larger than 10′ x 12′ are allowed at no extra charge but must be placed closely BEHIND vehicle. They must not occupy traffic lanes or be next to vehicle.
- Space on the course is available for rent for tents larger than 10′ x 12′. Details.
In case of questionable weather on game day, check the AAGOC website, or call the Club at (734) 663-4044, x5.
UM Basketball Parking
Public first come, first served parking is available for basketball games. Reserved parking is available through Park n Party.