Membership at Ann Arbor Golf and Outing
AAGOC extends a warm welcome to new members. The club is small (300 members), the course is charming, our traditions are cherished – it all makes for a unique and friendly experience. Drive through the gates – you’ll feel immediately at home.
The club season runs from mid-April to mid-November and the calendar offers a lively mix of social events including Mother’s Day Brunch, Fourth of July (see video), Midsummer Party, Holiday Party, and bridge.
For the golfer there’s the rolling, velvety course and an appealing list of activities and leagues. For the tennis player, there are two hard courts, peaceful and pretty. And for one and all there’s great food and a friendly vibe that fills the clubhouse and spills out to the front porch on a summer night.
And hello, football fans – membership includes free parking for UM football games. Come tailgate on a little piece of heaven. Free parking for basketball games is another member perk.
We invite you and your family to join us at Ann Arbor Golf and Outing!
- Access to one of the oldest and most delightful courses in Michigan
- Exceptional dining – from burgers to fine cuisine
- Two of the truest, bluest tennis courts in town
- Free UM football and basketball parking
- Facility rental discounts for the charming clubhouse and Angell House
- Large tent location rental discounts on football Saturdays
- Pro Shop discounts
- Partnership with Georgetown Country Club to offer pool access to our membership. DETAILS
APPLYING FOR MEMBERSHIP
- Application requires sponsorship by two current AAGOC members.
- Print Membership Application and return it to AAGOC.