UM Event Parking
AAGOC offers convenient public parking for University of Michigan football and basketball games. The club is located directly across Stadium Boulevard from the south end of the stadium. MAP
- UM Football – There’s no prettier – or more convenient – place to tailgate
- UM Basketball – Walk right across the street to Crisler Arena
$50 per game except MSU & OSU games which are $60.
AAGOC also offers a Season Group Parking Pass for football.
- Admission is payable in cash as you enter –
- $50 per vehicle regular games; $60 per vehicle MSU & OSU games
- $150 per vehicle with trailer regular games; $180 per vehicle with trailer MSU & OSU games. Contact Brian Stange, 734-663-4044 with questions about trailers.
- Motor homes, buses, large trucks and other large vehicles are not allowed. Vehicles with camping type trailers are also not allowed.
- Absolutely NO charcoal grills, fire pits or deep fryers are permitted.
- No drones. Law enforcement will not allow them because or our proximity to the stadium
- No holding of spaces for friends. For general admission, you must enter together if you wish to park together.
- Please play your music responsibly. Respect fellow tailgaters by keeping the volume at a reasonable level and playing music in good taste.
- Ropes are put in place by AAGOC and are not to be tampered with.
- Gates open at 7:30am for General Admission for all games except night games. Gates will open at noon for 8 pm games.
- Patrons may enter:
- Off Stadium Boulevard directly across from Crisler Arena
- Off South Main Street across from Pioneer High School near Scio Church Road MAP
- Gates close 2 hours after the game has ended. Vehicles will be towed at owner’s expense if left after the 2 hour limit.
- Handicapped parking is at the front of golf course, accessed by Gate 1 off of Stadium Blvd. You MUST have a Handicap Permit (placard or plate) to park in an AAGOC designated handicap parking area.
- Canopies no larger than 10′ x 12′ are allowed at no extra charge but must be placed closely BEHIND vehicle. They must not occupy traffic lanes or be next to vehicle.
- Space on the course is available for rent for tents larger than 10′ x 12′. Details.
In case of questionable weather on game day, check the AAGOC website, Facebook or call the Club at (734) 663-4044, x5.
Group Season Parking Pass – 2018
- 2018 season pass will be $420 for common vehicles such as standard sedans, SUVs and pick-ups. Vehicles “outside the box” must be pre-approved by management and are subject to additional fees. Please submit a request for review with a vehicle photo to AAGOC at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- The 2018 season pass for vehicles with trailers of any size will be $1,200 per vehicle/trailer. Camping type trailers are not permitted.
- MUSIC systems add a certain flair to tailgating but we do expect everyone to play music in good taste and respect fellow tailgaters with the volume level.
- DRONES have become popular but due to our proximity to the stadium, law enforcement will not allow the flying of any drones on AAGOC property.
- CHARCOAL GRILLS, DEEP FRYERS, and FIRE PITS of any size are not allowed
- Groups of 6 or more vehicles can select their desired location for the season on the map below. Groups of 1-5 vehicles are assigned a predesignated location (B1 on the map).
- All vehicles in your group should arrive in the allotted time. Spaces cannot be saved for late arrivals. As the course fills-in, it is very difficult to get late arrivers to their desired location.
- Season Pass holders are required to arrive within the 30 minutes before the gates are open to the public to secure their designated location. This is usually between 7:00-7:30 am. AAGOC gates open to the public at 7:30 am. For games starting after 3:30 pm, AAGOC will have later opening hours.
- Pass holders arriving after gates have opened to public must park as directed.
- Gates close 2 hours after the game has ended. Vehicles will be towed at owner’s expense if left after 2 hour limit.
- Season Parking Pass must be shown to avoid additional gate charge.
- Best efforts will be made to accommodate season pass holders in the event of bad weather. If the course must be closed due to weather conditions, there will not be any refunds. Group leader will be notified via email as soon as decision is made.
- Lost Season Passes cannot be replaced.
- Price of 2018 Season Parking Pass is $420 per common vehicle. Additional charges may apply (see above).
One application is required for each group
Mail application with the total group payment to AAGOC. Prepayment is required.
Group leader will be contacted when the Group Season Parking Passes are ready for pick-up at AAGOC
Tents on Golf Course – Football Saturdays
Canopies no larger than 10′ x 12′ are allowed at no extra charge but must be placed behind vehicle. They must not occupy traffic lanes or be next to vehicle. (See Football Parking Policies.)
- Space for tents 40′ x 60′ or smaller
- Non-members: $2500 for regular games; $3000 for MSU or OSU games
- Space for tents larger than 40′ x 60′
- Non-Members: $5000 for regular games; $6000 for MSU or OSU games
- Angell House
- Non-members: $2000 for regular games; $3000 for MSU or OSU games
- Fee includes space for tents on the tennis court only.
Non-members are required to sign a contract with AAGOC. A refundable DAMAGE DEPOSIT of $1000 is required for Angell House rental and $500 is required for tent area rental. Damage deposit is returnable to the client(s) after the event has been held and the property has been inspected for any potential damage from the special event.
AAGOC Members received a discounted price. Contact Brian Stange general firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and reservations.