Group Season Parking Pass – 2017
A few notes for 2017:
- 2017 season pass will be $360 for common vehicles such as standard sedans, SUVs and pick-ups. Vehicles “outside the box” must be pre-approved by management and are subject to additional fees. Please submit a request for review with a vehicle photo to AAGOC at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NEW…The 2017 season pass for vehicles with trailers of any size will be $1,000 per vehicle/trailer. Camping type trailers are not permitted.
- MUSIC systems add a certain flair to tailgating but we do expect everyone to play music in good taste and respect fellow tailgaters with the volume level.
- DRONES have become popular but due to our proximity to the stadium, law enforcement will not allow the flying of any drones on AAGOC property.
With a Group Season Pass:
- Groups of 6 or more vehicles can select their desired location for the season on the map below. Groups of 1-5 vehicles are assigned a predesignated location (B1 on the map).
- All vehicles in your group should arrive in the allotted time. Spaces cannot be saved for late arrivals. As the course fills-in, it is very difficult to get late arrivers to their desired location.
- Season Pass holders are required to arrive within the 30 minutes before the gates are open to the public to secure their designated location. This is usually between 7:00-7:30 am. AAGOC gates open to the public at 7:30 am. For games starting after 3:30 pm, AAGOC will have later opening hours.
- Pass holders arriving after gates have opened to public must park as directed.
- Gates close 2 hours after the game has ended. Vehicles will be towed at owner’s expense if left after 2 hour limit.
- Season Parking Pass must be shown to avoid additional gate charge.
- If course is closed for bad weather, AAGOC will try to accommodate season pass holders. Group leader will receive an email if this is not possible. No refunds issued.
- Lost Season Passes cannot be replaced.
- Price of 2017 Season Parking Pass is $360 per common vehicle. Additional charges may apply (see above).
- One application is required for each group
- Mail application with the total group payment to AAGOC. Prepayment is required.
- Group leader will be contacted when the Group Season Parking Passes are ready for pick-up at AAGOC