Group Season Parking Pass – 2018
- 2018 season pass will be $420 for common vehicles such as standard sedans, SUVs and pick-ups. Vehicles “outside the box” must be pre-approved by management and are subject to additional fees. Please submit a request for review with a vehicle photo to AAGOC at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The 2018 season pass for vehicles with trailers of any size will be $1,200 per vehicle/trailer. Camping type trailers are not permitted.
- MUSIC systems add a certain flair to tailgating but we do expect everyone to play music in good taste and respect fellow tailgaters with the volume level.
- DRONES have become popular but due to our proximity to the stadium, law enforcement will not allow the flying of any drones on AAGOC property.
- CHARCOAL GRILLS, DEEP FRYERS, and FIRE PITS of any size are not allowed
With a Group Season Pass:
- Groups of 6 or more vehicles can select their desired location for the season on the map below. Groups of 1-5 vehicles are assigned a predesignated location (B1 on the map).
- All vehicles in your group should arrive in the allotted time. Spaces cannot be saved for late arrivals. As the course fills-in, it is very difficult to get late arrivers to their desired location.
- Season Pass holders are required to arrive within the 30 minutes before the gates are open to the public to secure their designated location. This is usually between 7:00-7:30 am. AAGOC gates open to the public at 7:30 am. For games starting after 3:30 pm, AAGOC will have later opening hours.
- Pass holders arriving after gates have opened to public must park as directed.
- Gates close 2 hours after the game has ended. Vehicles will be towed at owner’s expense if left after 2 hour limit.
- Season Parking Pass must be shown to avoid additional gate charge.
- Best efforts will be made to accommodate season pass holders in the event of bad weather. If the course must be closed due to weather conditions, there will not be any refunds. Group leader will be notified via email as soon as decision is made.
- Lost Season Passes cannot be replaced.
- Price of 2018 Season Parking Pass is $420 per common vehicle. Additional charges may apply (see above).
- Mail application with the total group payment to AAGOC. Prepayment is required.
- Group leader will be contacted when the Group Season Parking Passes are ready for pick-up at AAGOC
Space on the golf course can be rented for tent placement. Prices increase depending on the game. Our preferred caterer is Katherine’s Catering and our preferred tent rental company is Delux Tents
- Space for tents 40′ x 60′ or smaller
- Non-members: $2500 for regular games; $3000 for MSU or OSU games
- Space for tents larger than 40′ x 60′
- Non-Members: $5000 for regular games; $6000 for MSU or OSU games
- Angell House
- Non-members: $2000 for regular games; $3000 for MSU or OSU games
- Fee includes space for tents on the tennis court only.
Non-members are required to sign a contract with AAGOC. A refundable DAMAGE DEPOSIT of $1000 is required for Angell House rental and $500 is required for tent area rental. Damage deposit is returnable to the client(s) after the event has been held and the property has been inspected for any potential damage from the special event.
UM Basketball Parking
Walk right across Stadium Boulevard to Crisler Arena. Public first-come, first-served parking is available for basketball games.