Group or Individual Season Parking Pass – 2020
- 2020 season pass will be $450 for common vehicles such as standard sedans, SUVs and pick-ups. Vehicles “outside the box” must be pre-approved by management and are subject to additional fees. Please submit a request for review with a vehicle photo to AAGOC at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- The 2020 season pass for vehicles with trailers of any size will be $1,300 per vehicle/trailer. Camping type trailers are not permitted.
- Groups of 6 or more vehicles can select their desired location for the season (see map) Groups of 1-5 vehicles are assigned a predesignated location (B1 on the map).
- Pass holders have the privilege to enter the course for games that begin at 3:30pm or earlier between 7:00 - 7:30am.
For later games pass holders will be allowed to enter between 11:30am and noon.
- The entire group is expected to enter within this allotted period of time. Saving spots for late arrivers is not acceptable. It is very difficult to accommodate late arrivals as the course fills in and our flaggers are instructed to stop vehicles from diverting from the fill in pattern.
- Pass holders arriving after gates have opened to public must park as directed.
- Season Parking Pass must be shown to avoid additional gate charge.
- Gates close 2 hours after the game has ended. Vehicles will be towed at owner’s expense if left after 2 hour limit.
• There are colored flags on light poles throughout the golf course. In the event of an emergency, please look for a flag and give the color to the emergency responders.
• Greens and sand traps are not to be walked on or played in. Ropes are put in place by AAGOC and are not to be tampered with.
• Please play your music responsibly. Respect fellow tailgaters by keeping the volume at a reasonable level and playing music in good taste.
• Charcoal grills, fire pits of any size, or deep fryers ARE NOT ALLOWED. No exceptions.
• No drones. Law enforcement will not allow them because or our proximity to the stadium.
• AAGOC will continue to monitor the use of portable/hunting pee blinds.
• Soliciting of any kind is not permitted on AAGOC property.
• Again, all vehicles must be off the golf course no later than 2 hours after the game has ended or they are subject to be towed at owners expense.
• Best efforts will be made to accommodate season pass holders in the event of poor weather. Conditions may be such that the golf course is deemed unparkable and closed. Season passes are intended for those that assume the risk of closure of parking due to weather. Refunds or credits are not provided by AAGOC to season pass holders if the course must be closed. We will send an email out to pass holders and post on the web and Facebook. Season passes are intended for those that assume the risk of closure of parking due to weather. Refunds or credits are not provided by AAGOC to season pass holders if the course must be closed.
• Lost Season Passes cannot be replaced.
- One application is required for each group. It can be printed (see below) or picked up in the Pro Shop. The Group Leader is the primary contact who submits total group payment, distributes season passes, and is responsible for ensuring all group members are aware of the AAGOC no refund/credit policy. All email addresses of all group members must be on the application.
- Print and mail or deliver application with the total group payment to AAGOC. Prepayment is required.
- Group leader will be contacted when the Group Season Parking Passes are ready for pick-up at AAGOC.
Space on the golf course can be rented for tent placement. Prices increase depending on the game. Our preferred caterer is Katherine’s Catering and our preferred tent rental company is Delux Tents.
- Space for tents 40′ x 60′ or smaller
- Non-premium games: $3000; Premium games*: $4000
- Space for tents larger than 40′ x 60′
- Non-premium games: $5000; Premium games*: $6000
- Angell House
* Premium games are any games against a Big Ten opponent.
- Non-premium games: $2500; Premium games*: $3000
- Fee includes space for tents on the tennis court only.
Non-members are required to sign a contract with AAGOC. A refundable DAMAGE DEPOSIT of $1000 is required for Angell House rental and $500 is required for tent area rental. Damage deposit is returnable to the client(s) after the event has been held and the property has been inspected for any potential damage from the special event.
UM Basketball Parking
Walk right across Stadium Boulevard to Crisler Arena. Public first-come, first-served parking is available for basketball games.